Monday, September 20, 2010

More Nursery Progress!

We finally got the blinds and curtains up in the nursery! I wasn't sure if I would like how it looked or not but we are very happy with it!



Also got the mobile up on the crib. You can also take the blue thing off and it will play something up on the ceiling, it is cute!
The baby bag is all packed and ready to go too.


Let's talk about cloth diapers shall we? This is our stash so far. I think we have got a fair amount! On top of the dresser we have our little set-up. Right now I have some newborn diapers in there, along with cloth wipes and some inserts/burp clothes and our one newborn sized cloth diaper that I won. I still need to figure out "a solution" that I want to use for when we use the cloth wipes and put it in a spray bottle up there. We just have SO many wipes right now that we received from people I am not sure when we will start using the cloth.
In the drawer we have a bunch of Flip covers w/ inserts, some BG 3.0's and 4.0's, some Rumparooz, Fuzzibunz, Happy Heinys, GroBabys...I think that is most of them. Might be missing a random one here or there.




And this drawer is full of more prefold inserts and other inserts...and I have a whole other bin in the closet full of them. I think we are good to go!


Now we just need some wall art for the walls! I have a couple of frames that I am planning on getting from Babys R Us, one with some ultrasound pics in it, and another that will have a picture of him in the middle and feet and hand prints on each side. I also have a tree decal that I want to put up somewhere, but cannot decide where since I would like to put a mirror in there as well, but haven't found one I like yet. Decisions decisions!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Anne- Your nursery looks great!! I too, still need to find wall art for our nursery! You are soo close, hope you are feeling good!

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks great! And your CD stash is awesome! You're off to a great start!

As far as solution for the wipes, we LOVE Baby Bits. I found that spraying the solution on the wipes wasn't as effective on sticky baby poop as wipes immersed in the solution so they stay damp. Either way, the Baby Bits are great.

You can also just put a few drops of Burt's Bees in your spray bottle with some water for a cheap and easy solution.

I am so excited for you, and I can't wait to "meet" this baby boy!

Julie S. said...

What a cute nursery! :) I love it! Hope you continue to feel great!

ColoradoBelle said...

Your nursery looks awesome! So organized.
We have the same mobile and E loves it. The projection on the roof is a pretty cool perk:)
I look forward to your updates. Can't wait for the "he's here!" one.

Anne said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Lil'Misa said...

That is one good looking nursery. It looks like it is all ready for a beautiful baby!! :)

The Buchingers said...

Looks great Anne...can't wait to see the rest of the stuff you do to the nursery.