Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog

Check this out...
http://domestikatiemakesababy.blogspot.com/

You know when you meet someone and they are just instantly like-able and you want to know everything about them and be there best friend all at once in that very second? Well that is my friend Katie. Her and her DH have been TTCing for a little while now and she decided to start blogging about their journey which I am super excited about because I love her writing. So, if you get a chance, give her a chance, and check out her blog! I promise, you will most likely love her too. :)

4 comments:

In With the Light said...

i will be in grand rapids on fri and sat for a wedding...email me and maybe (if you have/or have not) had your baby, I can come visit either way!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE to meet you. samama8 at gmail dot com

Anne said...

I emailed you!!!!!! :)

DomestiKatie. said...

Anne! This was the sweetest post! Thank you so much. <3 Some of your friends have already commented, and it makes me feel so much better about this whole stupid ordeal, haha. I adore you so much, and I can't wait to meet the little man when he decides to show! xoxo

Anne said...

You're welcome!