Wednesday, September 22, 2010

39 Week Survey

How far along? 39 Weeks! Hoping he comes sooner than later.
Total weight gain/loss: +2 lbs. this weeks. 40.5 lbs. total.
How big is baby? Supposed to be over 7 lbs, and around 20 inches long
Maternity clothes? Yes please.
Sleep: Pretty good, just wake up to use the bathroom and whatnot.
Best moment this week: Well, there has been A LOT going on, let me tell you what. Another good weekend of getting stuff done, not to mention the awesome win by MSU Saturday night. Good friend Kendyl had her baby on Monday and then Megan had her baby yesterday!! That was not expected this week, but it just goes to show that God is in control and things will happen how they are supposed to. I cannot wait to meet their precious baby girl.
Movement: Yes but slowing down.
Food cravings: Water, juice, cider, pie, apples...anything to do with Fall I swear... :)
Gender: Sweet, baby boy.
Labor Signs: According to my OB from my appt. on Monday, I am 2 cm. dilated, 70% effaced and ever since then I am pretty sure I have slowly but surely been losing my mucus plug.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely an outtie
Stretchmarks? Still just the one above my belly button.
How are you feeling? I am so stinkin tired today, I do not know what the deal is. All I can think about is how I cannot wait to get home and take a nap. Which stinks because I have a lot of stuff I wanted to do tonight!!! Also my feet are killing me. I can't wait to not be swollen anymore.
What I am looking forward to: Having this baby!!!!!!!!!! And meeting Megan and Pat's baby.
What I miss: The usual. Sleeping on my back and stomach, and not being all swollen.
Weekly Wisdom:
I am too tired to think of anything!
Milestones: Showing some signs that my body is preparing for labor. Oh, and I am pretty much mentally checked out at work. It is super hard. I have no desire to be there, I am cranky when I am there, and I can't focus. Hopefully I do not have to go back next week!

I will post some pics later. :)

How your baby's growing:

Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Could be any day now! Im 70% Effaced as well! Maybe this weekend will bring babies for us both! Good luck!

Nlvaden said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 cm down 8 to go!

Unknown said...

Good wishes for your future. keep smiling always

Sample Survey

Sara Jones21 said...

This is just outstanding survey! Questionnaire