Friday, April 30, 2010

18 Week Survey

How far along? 18 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs. again this week....but that was after two weeks of nothing. Up 14 lbs. total..yikes!! I can tell too....in my arms and face...ahh!
Maternity clothes? yes and no
Sleep: Awesome...just wake up now and then to re-adjust.
Best moment this week: Feeling more movement, hearing the HB on Tuesday (strong at 153!) and finally getting my hair done after 4 months!!
Movement: Yep! It is inconsistent and sporadic though.
Food cravings: Juice, lemonade, fruit....and chocolate shakes and anything fried, but I have done a pretty good job trying to refrain I think.
Gender: Boy maybe??
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie still but it is starting to get more shallow. Chris says it looks weird, haha.
Stretchmarks? Nothing noticeable yet. Thank goodness!
What I am looking forward to: Having a fun weekend with family and friends!!
What I miss: Not being sore from sitting all day. Because now I am sore. All. Day.
Weekly Wisdom: Ummm....I got nothin.
Milestones: Feeling more movement I guess!



Growth spurt maybe??



How your baby's growing:

Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.


And this one of the of the pups is just for fun, cause they are so cute! :)

Niles and Siggy

9 comments:

Lauren said...

AHHH!!!! You look adorable & gorgeous!!!!! And it SO doesn't look like you've gained 14lbs! I LOVE the bump!!

Rachel and John said...

Growth Spurt for sure! And I can't tell you gained 14 pounds!

Hay Hay said...

You look amazing. I craved lemonade too! Your boxers are adorable :)

Kaleigh Meduri said...

I think it's a girl! :)

Megan J said...

Awe!! You look great! Can't even tell about the 14lbs. Are they sure there isn't two babies? I have totally thought that from the first moment you said something!

In With the Light said...

You look so great!! I think I had a growth spurt around 18 or 20 weeks. All of a sudden I had quite the bump!

Alos, have you checked out my new blog home?

Nlvaden said...

I love your couch.

Lil'Misa said...

Movement maybe? That is exciting. =)

The Buchingers said...

You do look great Anne! Missed you this last weekend but I'm excited we will get to see you in a couple weeks! Can't wait to read your next post and see some more pictures of the baby bump!