Friday, April 16, 2010

Gorgeous Blogger Award

Thank you Mrs. D for this super cute award! And I love the button....


The rules for this award go as followed:

* Accept & thank the fellow bloggie who gave this to you

* List 10 things about yourself

* List 5 additional things that you don't like

* Award this to 10 other fellow bloggies

Ok, here we go then:

1- Ever since I was little I knew that I wanted to get married and have a family. I have been wanting a baby ever since Chris and I got married when I was 21.

2- Right now I have been helping one of my best friends Kerri, plan her celebration party for graduating with her MBA, and for her baby shower. It's been fun!

3- I am not a huge pop/soda drinker, but my favs are squirt, ginger ale, and root beer.

4-Typically I love chocolate chip cookies, but right now I could care less about them. It is sad.

5- I am thinking about chopping off my hair. Probably won't....but I AM doing something different with the color though.

6- I had a bit of a rough childhood so to speak but have amazing people in my life now and I love where I am at, so I am so thankful for what I have been through!

7-A huge perk of my job is that I get to be online all day. It is ridiculous really. For that reason I try to stay off the computer at night, but sometimes it is hard.

8- I also have to talk on the phone all day long. So I pretty much hate calling people now and talking on the phone at night. It is a bummer, because I do not keep up with people as much as I used to.

9- I enjoy raising money and donating money and then walking/running for good causes. Next year I will be back on the running wagon, can't wait!

10- I think that we live in one of the best, most progressive cities in Michigan. Grand Rapids has so much offer, I feel blessed to and I really enjoy living here.

Now for 5 things I don't like:

1- People who do not know how to drive and/or do not obey traffic laws. It is not an "option" to use your blinker.....it is also common courtesy!

2- Dishes laying all over the kitchen counters and sink. I like a clean kitchen!

3- Roots/new growth. Drives me crazy and I always notice it instantly on people....lol. Can't help it.

4- When our dogs shake off and their snot/boogers/drool fling all over onto the walls/furniture/in my mouth/eyes etc. YUCK. Still love em though.

5- When someone is wearing way too much perfume/cologne and it's like they took a bath in it.

Now, I shall pass on this award to the following lucky ladies:

Sally aka Mrs. Trophy Wife

Kaymee

Mrs. Bro

Mitzi

Jessica

Little Lotero

Shannon

Emileigh

Mrs. Hoppy

Lindsey

7 comments:

Mrs. Trophy Wife said...

Yay! I love awards, and I love learning about other bloggers!

Southern Loves said...

Saw your a fellow SITS girl...Congrats on your award...Very cute blog...Look forward to following!! :-D

Shannon said...

I like running, especially for charities, too. Think how cool it will be to get a jogging stroller and run next year :)

Rachel and John said...

I also hate a dirty Kitchen. Our main floor is really open so if the kitchen is dirty you can see it. Congrats on your award!

Rachel W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel W. said...

#5- I think you could defiantly pull off a cute short cut!

#6- Sorry to hear that…but you’ve turned into a great lady! Adversity only makes us stronger!

#9- Me too!! It’s a double wammy, great exercise and great causes!

It was fun learning more about you through this post! =)


PS- I am so with you on the messy kitchen!

Anne said...

Hey Rachel, I have had short bobs before, and they look cute I guess, but I just think I look better with longer hair for some reason. My husband likes it better when it is a little longer too. So I probably won't be cutting that much off! Thank you though!