Thursday, April 22, 2010

17 Week Survey

How far along? 17 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs. again this week. Up 11 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Yep, still wearing some normal shirts though.
Sleep: There have been a couple rough nights...I finally busted out my body pillow.
Best moment this week: Feeling movement here and there. It has been awesome. Also the drywall on our upstairs is finally getting finished, and we have slowly been purchasing some more house items etc.
Movement: Yep! It is inconsistent and sporadic though.
Food cravings: Juice, smoothies, chocolate shakes??? mmmm
Gender: Thinking girl still
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie still but it is starting to get more shallow.
Stretchmarks? Nothing noticeable yet. Thank goodness!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling more movement. Hearing the heartbeat again on my appointment on Tuesday. Seeing family this weekend. My neck feeling normal again ( I hurt it this morning.)
What I miss: My neck not hurting.
Weekly Wisdom: Be careful how you sleep....and how fast you move when you wake up!
Milestones: Feeling the babe move.

I swear I look huge in my pic this week, but it must be my shirt or something. The bare belly pic doesn't look too different from prior weeks! Also this was taken after work, which it seems that I look bigger as the day goes on. The bare belly pic was taken in the morning. Or who knows, maybe I am just popping out!!



Chris was really making me laugh....!



See, no difference I don't think?



I feel like the pregnancy is starting to go by quicker...ahhh!!! :)

How your baby's growing:

Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.

4 comments:

The Buchingers said...

It could be a combination of things...the shirt, being the end of the day etc...but you are definitely starting to pop out there! Don't worry you still look gorgeous! Can't wait to see you on Saturday! Woo hoo!

Rachel and John said...

Cute belly! You look great. I'm glad the body pillow is working for you :)

Lil'Misa said...

Look at you in your heels! You look fabulous.

What's New with Mrs.T said...

You are soooo cute!!! You look great!