Thursday, April 8, 2010

15 Weeks!

How far along? 15 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +2.5 lbs. this week. YIKESABEE!!!! I blame it on all the yummy food I ate on Easter.
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity pants now, but wearing Capris with the BeBand. Some shirts but not too often yet. I did happen to be wearing one today in the pictures though!
Sleep: Sleeping good, but waking up a lot to reposition.
Best moment this week: I love it when Chris rubs my belly. Also getting lots of sleep and catching up on cleaning finally!
Movement: Not yet, waiting patiently!
Food cravings: Still loving juice, and dill pickles. I swear, this baby like salty stuff! I have not had that much of a sweet tooth, which is totally unlike me!!
Gender: I still have no real instinct either way.
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie still
Stretchmarks? Same ones as always
What I am looking forward to: Chris works first shift tomorrow, which is rare for a Friday, and has the weekend off! So hopefully we will get some stuff done around the house, and get to spend some more time together!
What I miss: nothing much I guess
Weekly Wisdom: Don't let the little things get to you.
Milestones: Making it another week!

Niles saying HI! to the babe. I swear he knows what is going on. He follows me all around, it is so cute.



Siggy and Niles getting in on the fun!





And this one is sort of random for fun. I was trying on a potential bridesmaid dress for a wedding in August. I will be 34 weeks at that point! Yikes! But this dress was really comfy and had TONS of room for growth. Loved it!

5 comments:

Rach said...

You look so great!

Lauren said...

You look so darn cute! I can't believe you've only gained 2.5 lbs!! That's nothing! Congrats on another week down.

Oh & I am so the same on the salty cravings. THAT'S ALL I WANT!!!

Mrs.Joe said...

Don't sweat the 2.5 lbs - you still look like an adorable preggo lady!!

Julie S. said...

I was in a wedding at 34 weeks as well. That dress looks great!

Lil'Misa said...

I LURVE the dress!!! You look amazing!