Thursday, April 1, 2010

Preppy Mafia Award

Haha! I cannot help but laugh a little at this award, it has such a funny name and picture. But thank you to Pippy, at Life from Pippy's Perspective!




1. Who is your Style Icon?

Audrey, Gwyneth and Scarlett



2. What is your favorite Socialite Lit. Book?

I have no answer for this I guess?

3.Favorite party theme?


4. Go-to Halloween costume

Honestly Chris and I haven't really ever "done" Halloween. He usually has to work, and I end up passing out candy alone. But this year will be different with a little one! I guess I am more focused on what I would dress up my baby as. I think these are pretty cute.




5. Extravagance you can't live without.


MACs Fluid line black eyeliner, and Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover....to remove the eyeliner, of course. haha

6. Living person you admire.

I would say most of my elders in general.

7. Greatest Fear?

Something happening to my husband.

8. Traits you deplore in yourself.

Selfishness and vanity

9. What talent would you most like to have?

I would love to be able to sing well.

10. What is your greatest achievement?

Honestly I do not feel like I have many of these, but I guess I would say just having a really great relationship with my husband, and having a strong marriage etc.

Okay enough about me!
I have to tag 10 people, so in no particular order:

Mrs. Hoppy
The Buchingers
Baby Fever
Back to the Basics
The Southern Belle Baby
Faithful Fashionista
The Adventures of a Soapscum Avenger
Neck Rolls and Toe Crust
Cupcake Dream
Our Growing Garden

The rules:
Post the "Preppy Mafia" picture on your blog.
Tell who tagged you.
Answer the questions.
Tag 10 people & let them know you tagged them!

1 comment:

Julie S. said...

Thanks for the award!