Monday, January 12, 2009

Officially entering the fertile stage....

So I started using my OPKs on Saturday and this morning I got my first positive one!! Woot!! I was super excited. I always get so anxious during the five minutes while it's processing. I tried to distract myself by brushing my teeth....finally I ran out into the kitchen and showed Chris. He is so cute...he just gave me this cute little smile and laughed...then sort of looked at me like I was a crazy person, Ha! Then I got the side eye and the "How much were those things???"
After that while I got ready all morning I left if by the counter and kept looking down at it. Geez how am I going to feel when I get a BFP if I'm this excited just knowing that I'm going to O soon?

So hopefully either tomorrow morning or wed. morning I will hit my temp spike. Here is my chart as of this morning.


It's sort of messed up from the weekend, I had a huge temp. spike on Saturday but I am pretty sure that it due to the fact that I took it 3 hours later than normal.
Can't wait to see what my temps do the next couple days... =)

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Hey, good luck! Megan told me you were trying. How exciting! Sounds like you've really done your research!

Patrick and Megan said...

Great blog anne!! I wish I had the commitment to keeping up with my blog :(......but I do have the internet now though...yay!

DomestiKatie. said...

WOO HOO!!!
im gonna be tracking this thing like crazy. im living vicariously through you for the next few years.

Anne said...

Oh my gosh I had no idea all these comments were here and that you guys found this...it was supposed to be a surprise after I got pregnant!!!!!!! haha