Monday, January 19, 2009

Hmm..interesting....

I have been wanting to post again but I was waiting for the red cross-hairs on my chart to show up. I finally gave up and fixed that temp from last Saturday that was messing with everything, it didn't count anyways since I temped 3 hours later than normal.


Implantation dip anyone? maybe.....

And now we get to play the waiting game. I love it, because this is so exciting and nerve-racking and fun. My sister and I were discussing this tonight. As anxious as I am to take the test soon and see if something will come out of all of this, at the same time one day I will look back and remember what a fun time period this was for us in our lives. But I still cannot wait. Chris was just in here looking at this with me, and he got all nervous..haha. He is cute. Not to mention that I feel like on and off throughout the past two days I have been cramping hardcore. My sis was saying how though it may just be that I am more aware of my body, which is totally true. Every little twinge of pain or anything I feel I automatically notice it and wonder if we are making a baby in there. It is a pretty cool feeling though.
My sister's chart is looking amazing as well. I would be so ecstatic if she got a BFP this month too...I love her so much. This would be really amazing experience to share with her (well we'll share it together either way, if one of us get's pg first or not or just whatever) but if we were at the same time it will make it even more special. There is no one else I'd rather go through this with, and there is no one that deserves it more than her. Besides wondering if God is going to bless us with a babe soon, she is in my thoughts constantly. Love that girl <3

2 comments:

Patrick and Megan said...

awwww.........thanks love you!

Anne said...

love you too girl. love you too.