Monday, October 22, 2012

23 Week Survey-Baby O #2

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 lbs. this week.  156 lbs-- 15 lbs. total.  At this point with Graydon I had already gained 20 lbs. Getting closer!
How big is baby? And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world.  - Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Yes, but still wearing regular shirts as well. My favorite outfits are more fitting, or if I am wearing sweaters I wear a belt above my belly. And boots of course...and a scarf! :)
Sleep: Awesome! I haven't had to get up to use the bathroom in a couple weeks.  I seem to wake up and be on my back a lot, but I'm able to fall right back asleep. Using a wedge and pillow between my knees to stay comfortable and it works well.
Best moment this week:  Hanging out with Lyn on Thursday evening and making some Harvest Chili!  Friday I looked around for some nursery ideas. In the afternoon I did some baking...a pumpkin pie, a pumpkin roll and some pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips in them! YUM. Saturday was Sweetest Day and Chris got me some yummy chocolates from this place called MaryAnn's.  We went to see his parents and Aunt and had dinner with them at Red Lobster. Yes, I got the endless shrimp. Yes, it was AMAZING. hahaha. Then afterward we watched the game and unfortunately MSU lost to U of M. But the dessert was amazing and worth all the hard work.
Movement: Yep. She is kicking me like crazy.
Food cravings: Chocolate, spicy foods like buffalo wings, orange juice, coffee, fruit.
Food aversions:  Some meats and vegetables.
Gender: Precious baby girl!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms:  Being tired on and off and sore breasts.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? The ones around my belly button are starting to become more noticeable. 
How are you feeling? Pretty good! Tired sometimes, especially by bedtime, but I have a great amount of energy now which I LOVE. Gotta love 2nd tri. :)
 What I am looking forward to: Going home and checking out the bedding that I ordered...it was supposed to be delivered today...hopefully I like it!  Getting my hair done on Wednesday and going shopping with my coworker Nancy to the Michigan City outlet mall on Friday! Can't wait!!!!
What I miss:  Having normal energy and working out.
Weekly Wisdom:
Rest when you can.
Milestones:  Just the baby getting bigger. One more week until viability.
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others:  Sunday there were some people at the Marathon ( I was just rooting people on) that had no idea I was pregnant. I am still decently small in person I guess..plus I was wearing a hoodie. It was kind of funny!


No comments: