Saturday, August 11, 2012

9 Week Survey-Baby O #2

How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 143 lbs.  Up 2 lbs. At this point with Graydon I had already gained 5 lbs.
How big is baby? The size of a grape according to Baby Center. Should be finishing developing the heart's 4 chambers and valves. Weighing a fraction of an ounce.
Maternity clothes?  Nope not yet.
Sleep: Decent, especially because of the Unisom.
Best moment this week:  I cannot think of anything spectacular that happened, lol.
Movement: Nada
Food cravings: Sushi, pasta
 Food aversions:  Nothing sounds that great when I am nauseous.
Gender: No idea, but thinking GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms: This past week I have still be very nauseous.  I have felt OK the last day or two but still have my bouts....I don't know. I'm ready to start feeling better and have some more energy!  Nipples are a lot bigger now, not really darker or anything though, just bigger.
Belly Button in or out? Still in obviously. :)
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have some very faint marks from being pregnant with Graydon but they are not very noticeable.
How are you feeling? Still nauseous on and off, feeling OK energy wise unless it's almost bedtime.
What I am looking forward to:  Megan and Andrea having their babies soon! My friend Erica's shower.
What I miss:  Working out every day.
Weekly Wisdom:
Patience.
Milestones: Nothing this week!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris:  Can't think of any this week.

Here is my very *tiny* 9 week bump pic, lol.


No comments: