Saturday, August 11, 2012

12 Week Survey- Baby O #2

 Well I feel like I just updated my 11 week post, but now my doctor is putting my at 12, so I sort of get to skip a week and close the gap, woo hoo! :)


How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 143 lbs. Down 1 lb. from last week. 2 lbs. total. I think that this week will be even more because of everything I ate up north this weekend, hahaha!  At this point with Graydon I had already gained 8 lbs.
How big is baby? The size of a lime, around 2 inches and reflexes will develop this week! - Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Nope not yet but most of my pants are getting pretty uncomfortable at this point. I am determined to try not to wear my maternity pants until it gets a bit cooler out!
Sleep: Pretty good!
Best moment this week:  Last week was pretty rad but this week was even better, if that is possible!  Yesterday we had our first real appointment and today I finally got to tell my boss our big news. Tonight I did the beer run. Fun stuff.
Movement: Nothing lately.
Food cravings: Nothing really that I can think of right now.
Food aversions:  Depends on when I am nauseous. 
Gender: No idea, but thinking GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms:  My bump is sticking out more, if you can consider that a symptom hahaha.  Still nauseous and hoping that leaves soon. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in but Chris told me today that it is starting to get shallow already (WHAT?!!)
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have some very faint marks from being pregnant with Graydon but they are not very noticeable.
How are you feeling? Still nauseous on and off, energy feels good for the most part.
What I am looking forward to: Erica's baby shower this weekend!
What I miss:  Not being nauseous. My pants fitting comfortably, lol.
Weekly Wisdom:
Stay hydrated.
Milestones: Seeing the baby for the first time and hearing the heartbeat (155!). Hearing that everything looks great so far. Getting our first ultrasound pics. Telling me boss (thank God that is over with!!) Making an announcement on Facebook, that is always fun stuff. :)
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: Chris telling me that my belly button was starting to look shallow.  My boss saying, "I knew it!! I knew it that one day when you asked me to leave early because you didn't feel well." I guess he went home and told his wife I was pregnant, LOL. Oh well! He is happy for us.  Also all of the awesome comments we are getting from people on Facebook. It is pretty fun. :)

12 week picture and some sticker fun!

No comments: