Saturday, August 11, 2012

10 Week Survey- Baby O #2

How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 142 lbs.  Down 1 lb. from last week. Weird? Not sure why...I know I am still eating way more carbs then I ever have before, lol.  At this point with Graydon I had already gained 5.5 lbs and so far with this pregnancy I have only gained 1 lb. total.
How big is baby? The size of a kumquat and a little over an inch. Vital organs should be in place and starting to function. Baby is swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm.- Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Nope not yet.
Sleep: Very good unless we are somewhere different and Graydon wakes up way too early...haha.
Best moment this week:  Meeting my new niece, Colette Sophia!! Also meeting our friend's new baby, Emma Jo! Baby girls galore this week, it was awesome!! I will have to post some pics soon.  Seeing family. Having an adult dinner with Nate and Emileigh.  Running over 4 miles at the Beer run ( I was really proud of myself.) Finding out another friend is officially pregnant and lots of struggles and having her first IUI (PTL!!!)
Movement: I feel stuff but it is probably just my stomach or intestines or something. I have had some thoughts that maybe I am pregnant with twins for some reason (?!??) so when I feel movement I think it could be because of that. That is probably highly unlikely though!
Food cravings: Seafood, Loaded baked potatoes, chocolate shake
Food aversions:  Salads  and Meat (only sometimes though.)
Gender: No idea, but thinking GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms: Ummm my face is broken out SO stinking bad. It is awful!! When I was pregnant with Graydon my skin was glorious!  Still nauseous and tired sometimes, and physically I feel like my "bump" looks a little bigger sometimes!
Belly Button in or out? Still in obviously. :)
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have some very faint marks from being pregnant with Graydon but they are not very noticeable.
How are you feeling? Still nauseous on and off, but I feel like my energy might be slowly coming back, it depends though.
What I am looking forward to:  Getting lots of stuff done this week while Graydon stays at his Grandparents for a couple of nights while his daycare lady is on vacation. Going to Jazz at the Zoo. Having dinner with Chris sans Graydon. Seeing our friends new baby again hopefully! Going to Horton Bay this weekend!
What I miss:  My clear skin and not being nauseous.
Weekly Wisdom:
Patience.
Milestones: Nothing this week!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: One of my coworkers told me that I had the "glow." Me: Umm yeah that is just oily skin unfortunately LOL.  Her: "Noooo Anne, you totally have the pregnancy glow." She was being so sweet. It is true though, I totally have oily skin.
Another coworker: "Anne, when are you telling your boss again that you are pregnant??" Me:  "Uhh like two weeks from now probably, after my ultrasound? I want to make sure everything looks ok." Her: " Anne unless he is a completely oblivious guy he is totally going to notice by then! You always pop out sooner your second time around! He is doing to notice it!" Me: "nahhh...it'll be fine."  My thoughts on this...that day I was wearing a dress that sort of clung to me, and I think that because she actually knows she is probably paying attention but if you were a normal person and had no clue, there is no way you could tell right now that I am pregnant, in my opinion. They were trying to tell me later that it is because I was SO thin before. I think it probably just looks like I've gained a couple pounds. Oh well! I don't think he will notice. He is a guy! Haha!


Here is my still sort of tiny 10 week Bump pic:

 I can still see my abs, woo hoo!


No comments: