Saturday, August 11, 2012

11 Week Survey-Baby O #2

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 144 lbs.  Up 2 lbs. from last week. 3 lbs. total...not too shabby! I think that this week will be even more because of everything I ate up north this weekend, hahaha!  At this point with Graydon I had already gained 6.5 lbs.
How big is baby? The size of a fig around 1.5 inches and now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. - Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Nope not yet but most of my pants are getting pretty uncomfortable at this point. I am determined to try not to wear my maternity pants until it gets a bit cooler out!
Sleep: Pretty good!
Best moment this week:  This past week was AWESOME!  Graydon was at my in-laws for a couple of nights because his daycare lady was on vacation for the week. We got to do so much stuff! Monday night we went to Jazz at the Zoo with Mike and Lyn and then went for cheesecake afterward. Tuesday evening we painted almost all of the trim in our house for 4 hours and it looks so much better now. We are ready for new blinds and curtains! Wednesday evening we visited with our friends Jason and Andrea and new baby Emma and took them dinner. Afterward we went to see The Dark Knight Rises which was a great movie. Thursday we went to Frederick Meijer Gardens and saw The Head and the Heart play and they were amazing!  Friday morning I picked up Graydon ( missed that little guy!!) and in the afternoon we went up to Horton Bay for the weekend with my coworker Nancy. We had such a great time. We ate out, worked on puzzles, had a beautifully, hot, perfect Saturday at the beach...one of the most beautiful I have ever seen! It was so clear!  It was just such a fun time. It was hard to come back Sunday afternoon although I missed Chris. Today I am back to work, bummer!
Movement: I feel stuff but it is probably just my stomach or intestines or something. I have had some thoughts that maybe I am pregnant with twins for some reason (?!??) so when I feel movement I think it could be because of that. That is probably highly unlikely though!
Food cravings:Nothing that I can really think of this week. Sometimes stuff sounds good, and sometimes it sounds awful.
Food aversions:  Depends on when I am nauseous. 
Gender: No idea, but thinking GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms:  Well my acne is getting better so hopefully my hormones are leveling out a bit. Nipples are still super super sensitive, bump is getting a  little bit bigger and still nauseous. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in obviously. :)
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have some very faint marks from being pregnant with Graydon but they are not very noticeable.
How are you feeling? Still nauseous on and off, energy feels good for the most part.
What I am looking forward to: This afternoon is my first appointment, finally. I am so anxious for it to get here I can hardly stand it. Can't wait to hear a heartbeat and for them to do a quick ultrasound and measure the baby!
What I miss:  Not being nauseous.
Weekly Wisdom:
Take advantage of your free time, especially sans kiddos!
Milestones: Nothing this week.
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: My coworker Nancy while up north: "Yeah Anne, you are definitely starting to notice that you are pregnant! You can see that bump!"  Chris said the same thing pretty much, that he was starting to notice me getting a little bigger. That is all for now!


Here is my still sort of tiny 11 week Bump pic:

Belly pic at the beach!



No comments: