Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In

Stolen from Krisito Torpedo!

1. Plans and schedules keep me busy and organized!

2. I'm happy when things always come together somehow in the end how they were meant to.

3. The last thing I drank was water. Come on people, I'm at work.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my husband, and the rest of our families. Oh, and friends!

5. I like mushrooms, ham, cheese and peppers (and sometimes pepperoni) on my pizza.

6. Dear November, I can't believe you are here already. Please slow down. Although I love the Holidays and I'm excited for them, they go by way too quickly .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Kerri and going shopping, tomorrow my plans include my race in the morning, lunch with my in-laws and dinner and a movie night at home with the hubs and Sunday, I want to sleep in, but we will go to church and then have our small group in the afternoon!

Happy Weekend everyone!

Oh and P.S. I am still waiting to hear back from my doctor, I wish they would call me already!
*edit* She finally called.....but I missed the call because I am at work and my cell was in my purse. From her voicemail she said that everything looked good but she will go over more in detail when we talk, and also she wants Chris to get another S/A after the 8th...moving forward!

No comments: