Thursday, April 30, 2009

'09 Baby #1 Of Many

As I've said in a previous post, we have a lot babies gracing us with their precious little presence this year.

Two Sundays ago I attended shower #1 of many for baby Noah. This little guy is Chris's cousin Derek's little boy. Amber had her "membranes stripped" the previous Tuesday and was having contractions that afternoon. We thought for sure he would be born anytime soon.

Derek and Amber


Opening Presents


Celebration Cake!



Finally, a week and a half later, baby Noah makes his appearance!
He was born on Tuesday, April 28th at 5:32 pm. He was 6 lbs. 10 oz. and 20 inches long.

I thought this hat was so cute, I loved it!


Noah Robert Paul S.



Noah and I


Derek and Noah



And I saved the cutest and best for last....he was holding his own pacifier, it was so cute!





At this facility they also put a monitor around the baby's leg so that no one could "steal him". I thought that that was interesting, I have never seen that before.

Well I can't wait to see how this little guy grows over the next coming months! It is awesome to have a new baby in the family. It's an exciting way to start the summer!

No comments: