Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yay!

Ok, so I finally O'd on Monday. I only say finally because I really for sure thought that it was going to happen either Saturday or Sunday. Especially since I got that faint line on my OPK friday night, and then the for sure positive on Saturday morning. So when I still didn't have a temp rise on Monday morning I was like ok...it HAS to be today! And sure enough, it was. And sure enough, my temps have been rising since. Here is my chart as of this morning:


I am only 3 DPO, so I have atleast a week and half to go until I would start my period and I'm officially in the "two week wait". I hope it goes by quick. What sucks is that next weekend I have this three day long class on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...and I am trying not to get stressed about it. Either I'm going to be really happy during the class because I am pregnant, or super frustrated because my period came and I'm wasting my entire weekend. That will be technically like working for 12 days straight without a day off. Sucky.

I have been having cramps periodically, sometimes full on to the point of like it feels like I'm going to start my period. Also some dull aches around by where my ovaries are. The one thing that I have really been noticing though that I cannot avoid is that I feel super bloated. It's ridiculous. I feel and look like I've gained like 10 lbs, haha. I am trying not to read too much into these things though, for all I know it's completely normal and I never really noticed it before. There is no way that it is in my head though, it's definitely happening.

I'm trying to decide if I want to keep charting for the next 12 days or not. Part of me wants to just quit and let it go, and if I start my period then I start my period and if I don't, then fabulous. I will be surprised. It's too hard because every day you over analyze every single temp and it almost makes the whole thing harder. On the other hand I am curious to see if it goes up some more and comes down again or what. Also it would be kind of nice to get a feel for around what day my temps usually drop.

I really want to not chart. That way, I'm not thinking about it, and whatever happens next week will happen. I just don't know if I can stop myself. I am way too damn curious.

No comments: