Monday, November 26, 2012

28 Week Survey- Baby O #2

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:+4,  up to 164 lbs.  23 lbs. total.  Had gained 26 lbs. total with Graydon at 28 wks along.
How big is baby?  Baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open and close her eyes, which now sport lashes. This movement is more of a reflexive blink than a deliberate opening and closing. - Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Yes, mostly. Except for my pajama pants or shorts, or sweat shirts...or sweaters I wear over almost everything.
Sleep: Good. I sleep all night long pretty much. I wake up here and there to readjust and get comfortable but I fall right back asleep. I could take a 2 hour nap every day too...wish I could!! Having a 4 day weekend was AWESOME!
Best moment this week: Having 4 days off of work, with Graydon. Baking and cooking with Chris on wednesday night. Having a fun breakfast with him and Gray Thanksgiving morning. Thanksgiving with Chris's family, eating good food, sleeping in, taking naps, seeing Breaking Dawn pt. 2 and going to BDubs with good friends, putting up the Christmas tree and making memories with Graydon, church. This past week was great!
Movement: Yes, a lot!
Food cravings: Ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie...all those yummy Thanksgiving leftovers still. Turkey...I could take it or leave it. :)   Root beer floats are always good too!
Food aversions:  Nothing anymore really.
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: Been having braxton hicks for a while now. Sometimes they are really intense..I never remembered having them like that with Graydon. I haven't had any so far like I had with him (tightening in my belly, and mostly in the middle of the night.)
Symptoms:  Tired. And ohh man the heartburn has been kicking in now. Ugh!
Belly Button in or out? It is pretty flat now.
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? Just around my belly button. I have been good about using lotions and belly balm almost every day.
How are you feeling? Pretty good but tired a lot and getting more uncomfy.
 What I am looking forward to: December...lots of fun things in the next up and coming weeks!
What I miss:  My hips not hurting. :)
Weekly Wisdom:
  Rest when you can!
 Milestones:  3rd Trimester, HOLY COW!!!!!! That came quick!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others:  Welp, I passed my glucose test (woo hoo!!!) I had my doctor's appointment last week a little early because Chris just got a new job and we have to switch insurance plans.  Anyways, since they squeezed me in I ended up seeing the other OB in the office...she was actually the doctor who ended up delivering Graydon. Anyways, she totally gave me crap about my weight.  She said I had gained 6 lbs. since my last appointment and technically they do not like that. My jaw seriously dropped and I had to stop myself from laughing. Oh well...I know I look OK. I am still smaller than I was with Graydon, but I am slowly catching up.  At the end of the appointment she told me not to eat too much. LOL, seriously?!  It is the Holidays. I am pregnant, and enjoying it. It is bound to happen.  Not to mention I love working out when I'm not pregnant...I will lose the weight, just like last time..I am not worried about it at all!! So funny. :)

28 Weeks!



No comments: