Friday, November 23, 2012

27 Week Survey- Baby O #2

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:+2,  up to 160 lbs.  19 lbs. total.  Had gained 24.5 lbs. total with Graydon at 27 wks along.
How big is baby?  This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. - Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Yes, mostly. Except for my pajama pants or shorts, or sweat shirts...or sweaters I wear over almost everything.
Sleep: Pretty good! Still have not really had to get up in the night to use the bathroom (woo hoo!)  I seem to wake up and be on my back a lot, but I'm able to fall right back asleep. Using a wedge and pillow between my knees to stay comfortable and it works well. I am SO tired every day though it seems...especially  just sitting at my desk at work!
Best moment this week: Definitely NOT the Yule Run...Graydon cried almost the entire time, LOL. Poor guy. I felt so bad for him. It could have been a lot of fun but it was cold out and he did not want to be stuck in his stroller.  Saturday was definitely be far the best....we relaxed in our PJs around the house and watched the Santa Parade on TV.  Enjoyed our breakfast and coffee etc. That afternoon we spent with the Grant and Martino families enjoying an amazing early Thanksgiving feast. It was awesome!! Sunday we got family pics taken. Graydon barely smiled but I think we still got some amazing pics taken. We have only seen one preview so far but it is great!!  I also got the bedding in the mail and really love it, woo hoo!
Movement: Yes, a lot!
Food cravings: Coffee, juice, chocolate, fruit, hearty food. Thanksgiving food...pumpkin pie!
Food aversions:  Some meats and vegetables.
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms:  Being tired on and off and sore breasts.
Belly Button in or out? It is pretty flat now.
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? Just around my belly button. I have been good about using lotions and belly balm almost every day.
How are you feeling? Pretty good but seem to be tired all the time. Wish I felt more rested!
 What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving....a short work week, long weekend, time spent with family and friends. Good food. The Twilight movie Friday night with friends...possibly putting up the Christmas decorations and tree on Saturday.
What I miss:  My hips not hurting. :)
Weekly Wisdom:
I got nothin.
Milestones:  27 weeks. Next week is 3rd tri!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others:  It has been fun letting people feel the baby move from the outside!

Here is the one professional pic preview that we have so far!


No comments: