Saturday, July 14, 2012

6 Week Survey

How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 141 lbs. Up one pound since last week.
How big is baby? The size of a pea according to The Bump.
Maternity clothes?  Nope not yet.
Sleep:I have been taking naps during the date lately since I have been home. Seems I get to bed too late.
Best moment this week:  Getting my bump stickers in the mail, along with my tank that says "Future Runner on Board!"
Movement: Nada
Food cravings: Carbs. Ugh...blasted carbs....
Food aversions:  Vegetables I guess. I need to work on this...
Gender: No idea, but thinking GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms: The nausea has gotten a lot worse this week. So bad in fact that I have caved to take unisom with B6....with Graydon I just took the B6.  Also, my boobs are finally a little tender and my nipples are getting bigger already, go figure!  I am also hungry constantly...constantly!!
Belly Button in or out? Still in obviously. :)
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have some very faint marks from being pregnant with Graydon but they are not very noticeable.
How are you feeling? HORRIBLE. This week has not been a good one. I sprained my neck and haven't moved much for like 5 days...and that combined with the nausea...well...it's just been a rough week.
What I am looking forward to: My neck feeling normal again and not being nauseous.
What I miss: My neck feeling normal. Not feeling like I need to eat 24/7.
Weekly Wisdom:
Nothing comes to mind?
Milestones: Nothing yet :)



No comments: