Saturday, July 14, 2012

4 Week Survey

 *Originally written June 22, 2012*
How far along? 4 weeks. Just getting things started!
Total weight gain/loss: Starting weight: 141 lbs. I am 1 lb. lighter than when I found out I was pregnant with Graydon.
How big is baby? Just teeny tiny little cells right now.
Maternity clothes?  No and hopefully not for a while! I want to wear my regular clothes for as long as possible this time.
Sleep:  OK. I am tired on and off. I have been a little anxious about things so I think that causes me to wake up here and there but for the most part I am sleeping well.
Best moment this week: Finding out I was pregnant, obviously! :)
Movement: I swear I feel things all the time, but I did even when I wasn't pregnant! I think that after you have a baby you are just more sensitive and alert in that area of you body. It is probably just my normal bodily functions, lol.
Food cravings: Nothing yet I guess, just thirsty as usual.
Food aversions: Nothing yet!
Gender: No idea and I have no feeling towards either gender.
Labor Signs: None, obviously.
Symptoms: Tired here and there (but I didn't notice it really because I'm always tired, HELLO I have a toddler! And I work full time.)  =D  No period.  Queasy here and there. That is about it!
Belly Button in or out? Still in obviously. :)
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have some very faint marks from being pregnant with Graydon but they are not very noticeable.
How are you feeling? Shocked. In denial a little still. I keep asking myself if this is really happening? And then I realize, yep, didn't have a period. The test was positive. Things are a GO!
What I am looking forward to: Hearing a heartbeat and seeing the baby on the Ultrasound, and then telling our families and friends etc.
What I miss: Being able to drink a glass of wine if I please. Not a big deal though.
Weekly Wisdom:
Your plan isn't always God's plan!
Milestones: Being pregnant again, and having it be a surprise this time. It's pretty awesome. :)



No comments: