Saturday, July 14, 2012

5 Week Survey

 *Originally written on July 1, 2012*
How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 140 lbs. Lost one pound since last week.
How big is baby? "The size of a sesame seed and growing at a furious rate!" -Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  No and hopefully not for a while! I want to wear my regular clothes for as long as possible this time.
Sleep:  I keep waking up at 3 AM to use the bathroom. So weird.
Best moment this week: Telling a couple close friends/family. I love their responses. Some of them even made me cry. <3
Movement: Nada
Food cravings: Nothing in particular but I am hungrier than usual, and always very thirsty, which is normal for me.
Food aversions: Nothing yet!
Gender: No idea, but thinking GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms: Randomly feeling exhausted and bouts of queasiness here and there but it never lasts long thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? Still in obviously. :)
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have some very faint marks from being pregnant with Graydon but they are not very noticeable.
How are you feeling? Feeling very excited this week but a little overwhelmed regarding all of the projects around our house that need to be finished asap.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing a heartbeat and seeing the baby on the Ultrasound, and then telling more families and friends etc.
What I miss: This week I miss working out...hurt my back on Wednesday, but I plan to be back at it tomorrow!
Weekly Wisdom:
Nothing comes to mind?
Milestones: Having Lyn G. guess that I was pregnant. Love you Lyn!!!!



No comments: