Wednesday, June 20, 2012

12 Months Old Post (very late!)

Better late than never I guess. I know that I will not remember things as clearly as I would of if I had taken the time to write this 8 months ago. I regret it so badly!

Graydon is weighing around 25 lbs. and still wearing size 4 disposable diapers. He wears mostly all 12 month clothing still but wears 18 month pajamas.

He is still eating great. He eats solids for breakfast, lunch and dinner and has bottles in between and before bed. Still gets up once at night and has a diaper change and bottle. He drinks well from a sippy cup as long as it has a straw.

Graydon is walking so well, it has been almost two months since he started.

Still only has 4 teeth but some new ones are beneath the surface.

Graydon has started going down to one nap a day in the afternoon right after lunchtime, for anywhere between 2-4 hours.

He goes to bed around 7:30 and goes right down. He is usually a very tired boy by that time!

This month right before his 1st Birthday was somewhat crazy, just trying to prepare for last minute details!

Graydon is also trying to say a lot of words, he is just so smart!  He just seems to be like such a big boy.

The words he knows well around 12 months are Dada, socks, doggie, E-I-E-I-O (he loves it when we sing Old MacDonald to him!), cheese. He can sign "More" and "Milk".

No comments: