Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pregnancy Survery-37 Weeks Baby O #3

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   I currently weigh around 185 lbs! Ahh!
How big is baby?  Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds and is more than 18 1/2 inches long (about the size of a head of romaine lettuce). She's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered her body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath. Your baby swallows both of these substances, along with other secretions, resulting in a blackish mixture, called meconium, will form the contents of her first bowel movement.- Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Most of the time! Sometimes I wear big T-Shirts to bed, or size large sweaters. But I'm so big now that mostly everything is maternity!
Sleep:  It has gotten pretty bad in the last week or so.  I wake up constantly uncomfortable and trying to get repositioned. I do not remember being this uncomfortable my last two pregnancies!
Best moment this week:  Graydon's 4th Birthday week, spending time in his classroom, his Birthday party at my in laws, Great Wolf Lodge that weekend in Traverse City, getting to see a movie AND going out to dinner for our anniversary (we saw Gone Girl and ate at Fire Fly in TC), Pedi/Lunch -thai date with Lyn, Ava Anderson Party at my house, finishing all the painting!!!!! MOPS, doing A LOT of hair..... going downtown to the Marathon and watching Mike run. It has been a very busy few weeks and time is flying by. I cannot believe that this baby is going to be here soon!   Last weekend I also went shopping and finally bought some diapers, pail liners and some clothes/sleepers for when the baby comes.  I will have to return some of it, once we know the gender!
Movement: Yes, a lot! And it is pretty painful now. 
Food cravings:   Pumpkin donuts...apple cider. Fruit, juice, pizza. Baked goods in general. Fall foods! Hearty dishes.
Food aversions:  Nada
Gender:  It's a surprise! 
Names:  I feel up in the air again. We really need to talk about this, LOL.
Labor Signs:  A lot of contractions.
Symptoms:  Painful contractions still, along with some shooting pains in my back and hip....baby must be hitting a nerve?  Pelvis still feels like it is splitting. Still swollen and it's worse if I'm on my feet a lot.
Belly Button in or out?  Definitely out now!
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on, yay! But getting a bit tighter.
Stretchmarks? Yes, from before :)
How are you feeling?  This past week has been rough because of the cold that I have.  Energy is pretty low but pushing through.
What I am looking forward to:  Trick or treating this week, and having a pretty open schedule next month, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! wooot!
What I miss:  Walking like a normal individual and not feeling like I'm waddling...hahaha. Also not feeling like I have to pee 24/7!  Same as last week!
Weekly Wisdom:
  Rest if you need it...
Milestones:  Almost two weeks left. Could technically be any time now...ahhh!!!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others:  Just people asking me how much longer we have and whatnot!

I really need to get on the ball here. We still have zero hospital bags packed and the car seat isn't even ready to go, lol.  Not sure why I'm procrastinating! 

37 Week Pic

No comments: