Monday, September 29, 2014

33 Week Pregnancy Survey-Baby O 3#

How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure this week! I will check next week ;)
How big is baby?  This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (about the size of a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
Maternity clothes?  Most of the time!
Sleep: The same!
Best moment this week: Getting stuff done around the house, Ava Anderson party, visit from my friend Jessica, MOPS playdate at Koetsiers, a "Bonanza" at Gray's school, and a playdate at Marci's. Not too much happened last week and it was nice!
Movement: Yes, a lot!
Food cravings:   Thai food, pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream, orange juice, cinnamon rolls, water....I am always so thirsty!
Food aversions:  Nothing that I can think of. 
Gender:  It's a surprise! 
Names:  We have a few in mind. 
Labor Signs:  Just a lot of Braxton Hicks and sometimes they are pretty painful.
Symptoms:  My pelvis is really hurting lately and my breasts are getting more tender. I know, all really fun stuff, but just keeping it real! Ha!
Belly Button in or out?  Definitely out now!
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on, yay!
Stretchmarks? Yes, from before :)
How are you feeling?  Pretty good for the most part!!  Tired though...
What I am looking forward to:  Finishing up house projects, Graydon turning 4 and our weekend in Traverse City with family.  Hopefully another even at ArtPrize sometime this week.
What I miss:  Feeling like the day goes by in a flash!
Weekly Wisdom:
  Can't waste a minute....
Milestones:  7 weeks or so to go!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others:  My Father in law told me that I already look like I'm ready to go into labor. I was like gee, thanks Bob... :P Apparently he forgets how big you get at the end!  

No comments: