Sunday, September 21, 2014

26-32 Week Pregnancy Survey- Baby O 3#

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 178.5 lbs  +9 lbs in the last 6 weeks or so.  ( I weighed 173 with Gray and 167 with Nora at this point!)
How big is baby?  By now, your baby weighs 3 3/4 pounds (about the size of a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.  - Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Yes, definitely. And all maternity tops are fitting great now. I'm getting BIG! lol
Sleep:  I still sleep pretty great for the most part. But I have to have the wedge under my belly, and pillow between my hips and legs. I wake up a lot on my back. 
Best moment this week: The last six weeks or so:  Dinner at our friend's Joe and Erica's farm. Jazz at the zoo, Unity Festival with my cousin Erica (soooo much fun!), Chris's birthday weekend in Ludington/Suds on the Shore beer fest and staying at my friend Lauren's house. Meeting up with Heidi and Erica at the East GR Library, morning playdate at the mall with Lyn, Elliot's birthday party, Nora turned 18  months old!!! Labor day party at the Marsh's, cookout with Chris's fam for Labor Day, GRAYDON STARTED PRESCHOOL!!  Brooke's volleyball games at Aquinas, Pedicure and shopping morning with Lyn, Beth Moore bible study started, MOPS started!!! We finally got the dining room painted and most of the bathroom, just need to finish trim details. We were models for a photo shoot for 30 minutes.  And that is about it!! Lots of stuff going on. And FALL/Holiday time is finally here...our most favorite time of year! :)
Movement: Yes, and sometimes it is a bit painful.
Food cravings:   I know there have been things here and there but the only real consistent thing is water or juice...I am so thirsty all the time! I still love like chocolate, ice cream etc. And crave salty stuff sometimes, or savory things. It all just depends! 
Food aversions:  Nothing that I can think of. 
Gender:  It's a surprise! 
Names:  We have a few in mind. 
Labor Signs:  Just a lot of Braxton Hicks and sometimes they are pretty painful.
Symptoms:  Well definitely getting bigger. And of course the BH along with getting more uncomfortable, having to pee a lot still, starting to waddle sort of... :)  I think I may be starting to get a big swollen too.
Belly Button in or out?  Definitely out now!
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on, yay!
Stretchmarks? Yes, from before :)
How are you feeling?  Pretty good for the most part!! 
What I am looking forward to:  Finishing up house projects, Graydon turning 4 and our weekend in Traverse City with family.
What I miss:  Feeling like I have ANY amount of free time, hence not keeping this blog updated!
Weekly Wisdom:
  Nap if you need it. Sometimes you just have to give in.
Milestones:  8 weeks left, craziness!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others:  Can't think of any right now besides my friend Dana telling me that I really popped since the last time she saw me! :)

No comments: