Monday, January 28, 2013

37 Week Survey-Baby O #2

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +0  Still at 176 lbs.  35 lbs. total. At this point I had gained 37 lbs. with Gray.
How big is baby? Baby is now considered "full term," even though your due date is three weeks away. If you go into labor now, his lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. -Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Absolutely.
Sleep: Not good. I'm super uncomfortable.  There we a couple days at the end of last week that were absolutely awful. Thankfully the past two nights were a lot better, because I was literally starting to feel sick and physically ill because I felt so sleep deprived and my body just felt exhausted. It wasn't fun.
Best moment this week: Spending Friday morning with Chris and Graydon, getting more prepared for the baby, our friend's little boy Tucker's bday party on Saturday and hanging out with them all evening, and lunch with Lyn and Mike on Sunday.
Movement: Yep, all the time. She loves to kick me in the ribs.
 Food cravings: Juice, Special K Fruit and Yogurt cereal with vanilla almond milk (I eat least at least once a day right now!!)
Food aversions:  Haven't been nauseous this week so nothing really.
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: A lot more frequent and painful Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms:  Tired. Contractions. Heartburn. A bit of swelling. 
Belly Button in or out? Poking out!
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on, makes me very happy.
Stretchmarks? Just around my belly button.
How are you feeling? Ummm my sciatica is really hurting me on my left side, it's hard to sleep, my hips and pelvis hurt bad when I walk. I would say that I am feeling "ready"! :)
What I am looking forward to: On Wednesday I find out the results of my Strep B test (prayers for negative!!!!!!!!) and then right after that at noon my coworkers are also throwing me a Sprinkle at work! I have the BEST coworkers and friends!  They are so sweet and generous...I am really going to miss seeing everyone all the time! Also getting curtains in the mail tomorrow from Urban Outfitters. We will see if I like them in the nursery....
What I miss:  Feeling normal, haha.
Weekly Wisdom:
Never take the special people in your life for granted and always be appreciative!
Milestones:  Officially considered "Full Term". Come on out baby!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: Chris has noticed the babies huge movements lately and is just like WHOA!! haha!

37 Weeks Along!



No comments: