Wednesday, January 23, 2013

36 Week Survey-Baby O #2

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +0  Still at 176 lbs.  35 lbs. total. At this point I had gained almost 37 lbs. with Gray.
How big is baby? Baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. She's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered her body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath. Your baby swallows both of these substances, along with other secretions, resulting in a blackish mixture, called meconium, will form the contents of her first bowel movement.-Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  YES!!
Sleep: Not good. I'm super uncomfortable. 
Best moment this week: Definitely my Sprinkle shower on Saturday, it was so awesome!  Everyone was so incredibly generous, it was overwhelming. I feel so blessed!
Movement: Yes and she hurts me a lot. I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm praying she is not breech anymore.
 Food cravings: Juice, chinese, spicy food.
Food aversions:  Haven't been nauseous this week so nothing really.
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: I can just tell my body is getting ready. Hopefully less than one month to go!
Symptoms:  Tired. Contractions. Heartburn. I have a bit of smelling in my lower legs now but it isn't too bad at all and doesn't hurt thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? Poking out!
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on, woo hoo! My hands only swell if I am really warm. This is like a record compared to last time!
Stretchmarks? Just around my belly button.
How are you feeling?  I do not want to complain but I am officially feeling rough and ready to have this baby. I hate to feel like that already since I know I could still have a month to go. But, it has been hard to sleep, move around, bend over and my sciatica on my left side has been hurting SO bad!
What I am looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow to see if the baby has turned, getting my Group Strep B test over with ( they didn't do it last week after all) and my Sprinkle at work next Wednesday!
What I miss:  Not having sciatica and being able to roll over in bed like a normal person, lol.
Weekly Wisdom:
Be thankful!
Milestones:  One month left (or less hopefully) WOO HOO!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: Still having a lot of people continue to tell me how good I look or that I look cute etc.  Someone said I am smuggling a basketball under my shirt, lol.

36 Weeks Along!





No comments: