Tuesday, January 1, 2013

33 Week Survey- Baby O #2

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I have no idea this week! I have been so good about weighing myself too. Whatever...I will check again next week.
How big is baby? Baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood. - Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  YES! So comfy....I am feeling huge lately. Except for my pajama pants or shorts, or sweat shirts...or sweaters I wear over almost everything.
Sleep:  Pretty good but when I wake up and have to roll over...it hurts and it getting a lot harder.
Best moment this week: There were soooooooo many!! Christmas Eve party with Chris's family, spending Christmas Day with his parents and Aunt, and getting to watch Graydon open all of this presents. He was SO great at it this year!  Driving home and having Christmas with my family on Thursday and just hanging out and catching up. Saturday night we got to have a date night and went out to eat at Bonefish and then saw Les Mes. Thankful for people who gave us gift cards and also for good friends willing to watch Gray for us.  Spending New Years with our good friends Kerri and Daryle.  Graydon stayed up the latest he has ever been up...it was like 1:30 AM I think!! Talk about a record! I feel blessed to be able to ring in the New Year with Chris and Graydon. Love my little family.
Movement: Yes, a lot...she always hurts me. I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow and I can't wait to see if the OB can tell if she is head down or what because I swear she is breech....
 Food cravings: Sweets, OJ
Food aversions:  Nothing anymore really.
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: Still having strong BH a lot.
Symptoms:  Tired. Contractions. Heartburn. Fun stuff! :)
Belly Button in or out? It's flat/out a bit.
Wedding rings on or off?  I would love to be able to keep them on this time around. We will see!
Stretchmarks? Just around my belly button.
 How are you feeling?  My back is hurting SO bad! Along with sciatica....it has been giving me issues for a couple weeks now. Shooting right down to my ankle in my left leg. Ugh!! Besides that....i feel:   Full of joy, happiness etc. I feel blessed!
 What I am looking forward to:  Friday I am hoping to meet my sister to go to Home Goods and have lunch at the restaurant we used to work at. Saturday we have Chris's work party ( the last party, finally!!)  OH and I finally ordered a rug. Can't wait until it gets here so I can see it. I hope we like it!!
What I miss:  Being able to sleep and get out of bed like a normal person, LOL.
Weekly Wisdom:
Don't procrastinate.
Milestones:  Almost to 34 weeks. This baby is going to be here SO soon!! Ahhh!!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: Seeing peoples reactions when they see my stomach move like crazy is always good fun!

No more Christmas decorations after this picture! Hopefully they will all be in the nursery from here on out, we will see!

33 Weeks along: