Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Michigan State

We are big State fans around my house. Well, I am anyways. Chris is a fan because he has to be... ;) But anyways, I figured that I might as well groom Graydon right from the start! State was well into their football season when I had him, so every Saturday that there was a game and we were home and available, I would try to put some State gear on him and take a picture! It is crazy to look back and see how much he has changed in the past 3 months.

My favorite so far is absolutely this first picture that I took of him, when he was only one week old. He was such a little peanut! And you will notice that in the most current picture, he still has this same, serious face, haha!


3 weeks old


4 weeks old


13 weeks old

2 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Eek! So cute!

The Buchingers said...

My favorite picture is the third one...he is smiling there and I think he is adorable there! Loved the posts!