Wednesday, July 7, 2010

27 Week Survey

I feel so behind on blogging right now!! We have been so busy. Between finishing the upstairs, trying to get the nursery ready, doing my job plus my coworkers when he was gone, and being gone of the weekends lately, I am so behind. I can't even remember half of what I was thinking or feeling last week for this survey, so it probably will not be as detailed as this weeks!

How far along? 27 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea because I can't remember. I will know better on the next survey...... 24.5 lbs. total.
How big is baby? Supposed to be 2 lbs, and 14.5 inches long.
Maternity clothes? Yes and no. I wear a lot of larger sizes from Target and Old Navy.
Sleep: Waking up a lot to reposition and I keep ending up on my back!
Best moment this week: Finally picking out a color for the nursery and started painted.
Movement: Yep
Food cravings: Grapes. I love me some grapes right now.
Gender: Team Blue!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? I would say it is pretty flat at this point.
Stretchmarks? Just like a tiny one on my boob. Stay away from my stomach! I am using Organic Palmer's Cocoa Butter cream in the morning and this "Beautiful Belly Balm" at night that I got at our local health food store.
How are you feeling? Pretty tired lately, we have been working non-stop on house stuff and I haven't been getting to bed early enough.
What I am looking forward to: The Holiday weekend coming up (4th of July), having an extra day off and going to the beach!
What I miss: Not being so busy at work!
Weekly Wisdom: Stay active.
Milestones: Starting to feel bigger, getting a lot of comments from strangers asking when I am due etc.





Trying to be creative....thanks for the idea Mrs. G!





How your baby's growing:

This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.

No comments: