Monday, October 26, 2015

Graydon- 5 Year Old Survey

So once again, I am still working on Graydon's 5 Year post and pictures, but in the meantime, here is his interview! These are the same questions we asked him last year.

1. What is your name? Graydon 

2. How old are you?  Five

3. Do you know your Birth date? Uhhh I don't know. ( haha!!)

4. What is your favorite color?  Light blue. Actually I like all the colors in the world. I really like all of them. 

5. What is your favorite breakfast?  Gogurt, cereal bar and fruit  (he wants this EVERY day!!) 
     Lunch?   Mac n Cheese, broccoli and ummm a hot dog. Vegetables, and mac n cheese and a hot dog. And that's all.  ( He just kept talking..lol) 
     Dinner?  Mac N Cheese and um hot dogs
     Snack?  Uhhh..ummm...fruit snacks when I got to school 
     Drink? I really like umm blue gatorade. 
     Fruit?   purple strawberries 
     Vegetable?  peas

6. What is your favorite toy?  My captain america shield. It's so hard. 

7. What is your favorite thing to do?  Watch super hero videos on the phone

8. What is your favorite television show?  Sophia the First, especially the new ones
     Second favorite?  Curious George 
     Movie?  Super Hero movies

9. What is your favorite shirt?  my Avengers shirt
     Hoodie?  my Batman hoodie
     Shoes? my black and blue tennis shoes (carters)

10. What is your favorite book?  I really like my Underwater  creatures book.

11. What is your favorite farm animal?  Horse
      Wild animal?  Bear
      Insect/Bug? I like uhh not the ugly ones. I really like the giraffe beetle right now. It has a neck that looks like a giraffe and it can fly. 

 12. Who is your favorite/best friend?   Sammy and Camden. And Dylan. And Eli and Ezra. And Andrew and Elliot.

13. Where is your favorite place to go?  I am really excited to go to Chicago. I really like to go to Sammy's house! And Camden's. 

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  I really like to play baseball and play on the playground. 
       At the park?  The monkey bars! I'm good at the monkey bars now. 
  
15. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas!

16. What is your favorite animal that you sleep with?  My angry bird 
      Are you afraid of the dark?  Noooo ( yes he totally is, LOL) 
      Favorite thing to do before bed?  Watch TV

17. What do you want to be when you grow up?  a Policeman 
      Where do you want to live?  In a house. 

18.  What does Daddy do?  He works 
19.  What does Mommy do?  You pick me up from school. 

20.  What makes you happy?   Going to Chicago.

21.  What makes you sad?   When I actually sometimes fight with people at school. And I'm trying not to. I'm concentrating not to try to not fight. 

22.  Do you want more brothers and/or sisters? More brothers (again!!) Not going to happen..lol

23. Favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Playing outside  
      Daddy?  Play baseball with him
      Nora?  We sometimes play kitchen and we play nicely. 
    Colin?  When I go woooo and then he laughs. 

24. Favorite thing to say?   YAY

25. Favorite Letter?   B - because that goes with bear, and that's my favorite animal 
     Number?  100

New Questions added this year!

What's your favorite song? ABC's
What's your favorite thing about school?  Playing on the playground
What's the most important thing you've learned this year so far?  Not fighting
What is the kindest thing you've done for one of your friends? I sometimes help them not to get from the other kids who like to fight.
What's your favorite part of your day? Playing outside
What's your favorite part of classtime? Playing during playtime and doing stations.
What's your favorite thing about your teacher? When she tests us