Friday, November 7, 2014

38 Week Pregnancy Survey- Baby O #3

 This is a bit late, like usual. :) 


How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   I currently weigh around 187.5 lbs!
How big is baby?  Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she is over 19 1/2 inches long (about the size of a leek). She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.- Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  For sure.
Sleep:  It's not the greatest. I'm pretty exhausted!
Best moment this week:  Going to Robinette's with Graydon's class, Trick or Treat at NML with Grandma Nancy, Halloween and the annual party at Nancy's house, getting some Fall clean up taken care of, my in laws coming over so that I could run some errands and get my teeth cleaned, finally getting my own hair done!!! Doing other people's hair too, MOPS, seeing Kerri and doing her hair. It was a pretty busy week. 
Movement: Yep but baby is running out of room and slowing down. 
Food cravings:  Halloween candy...haha
Food aversions:  Nada
Gender:  It's a surprise! 
Names:  Well we have another list going...haha.
Labor Signs:  A lot of contractions. I also had an OB appt. today and she told me that I am 3 cm. and 40% effaced.  Although she said I only measured like 36 weeks which I thought was weird.
Symptoms:  Painful contractions still, along with some shooting pains in my back and hip....baby must be hitting a nerve?  Pelvis still feels like it is splitting. Still swollen and it's worse if I'm on my feet a lot.
Belly Button in or out?  Definitely out now!
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on, but stuck there until the end of the day, haha.
Stretchmarks? Yes, from before :)
How are you feeling?  Been pretty tired lately!
What I am looking forward to: Not having to do anyone else's hair for a while.
What I miss:  Not being in pain all the time, lol.
Weekly Wisdom:
  Rest
Milestones:  Anytime now, and hearing that I am actually dilated.
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: People's comments always crack me up towards the end of a pregnancy. I have people telling me I look HUGE! And that I look great. ;)  

38 Weeks Pic


No comments: