Monday, December 17, 2012

31 Week Survey- Baby O #2

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +0,  up to 166 lbs. Probably because of all the walking we did in Chicago this past weekend!   25 lbs. total.  Had gained 30 lbs. total with Graydon at 31 wks along.
How big is baby? Baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. - Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Yes, mostly. Except for my pajama pants or shorts, or sweat shirts...or sweaters I wear over almost everything.
Sleep: Waking up constantly now to readjust. Sometimes it is hard to go back to sleep. I am exhausted!
Best moment this week: This past week was awesome!  Friday morning Graydon went to his Grandparents house and we took off for a trip to Chicago. We visited the Christkindlmarket, had lunch at Gino's East (YUM for Chicago style deep dish pizza!), visited the original Marshall Fields aka Macy's and saw the Walnut Room with the huge tree, had dinner at Bandera with Chris's boss and wife, son and DIL, then hung out with them the rest of the evening.  Saturday morning Chris had to work for a couple of hours so I shopped up State St. by myself and went to the Market again. We had a late sushi lunch then shopped up and down the Magnificent Mile for a couple of hours.  Had dinner with our good friends/MI parents at The MarketHouse, then went to Andy's Jazz Club for the remainder of the night. Sunday we slept in a bit and then packed up. Had a late breakfast at Yolk and then got on our train to head home! We stopped at the Outlets quick in MI City for some last minute Christmas deals and then were on our way to get Graydon and our dog Niles. We got home pretty late last night. I am SPENT today!
Movement: Yes, a lot, it has been hurting more and more lately.
 Food cravings: Nothing in particular that I can think of right now, but I definitely have a sweet tooth. The one thing I have to have every day is OJ though!
Food aversions:  Nothing anymore really.
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: Still having strong BH on and off. This weekend was hard with us walking all over!
Symptoms:  Tired. Contractions. Heartburn. Fun stuff! :)
Belly Button in or out? It is pretty flat now.
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have noticed that the ones around my belly button are getting worse. They are getting stretched out from before. I did not get them until the very end with Graydon and you could hardly notice them. They pretty much went away after that, but since they were still sort of there, they have really popped up now. Oh well!
 How are you feeling? SO tired!! :)  It is hard work having all that fun!
 What I am looking forward to: Finishing my Christmas shopping/treat and cookie baking/getting everything wrapped. Too much to do and not enough time!
What I miss:  SLEEP! lol
Weekly Wisdom:
  Treasure every moment with your kids. Time is so precious.
 Milestones:  31 weeks, and getting closer. Time is flying, especially since it's the Holidays!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others:  Gahhh I know that there were so many but do you think I can remember any of them?! haha

I wanted to take one in Chicago but sort of forgot about it...here is one from home!
31 weeks:

No comments: