Thursday, December 13, 2012

30 Week Survey- Baby O #2

 How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3,  up to 166 lbs.  25 lbs. total.  Had gained 29 lbs. total with Graydon at 30 wks along.
How big is baby? Baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. - Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Yes, mostly. Except for my pajama pants or shorts, or sweat shirts...or sweaters I wear over almost everything.
Sleep: Waking up a lot in the night to readjust but can usually fall right back asleep. Last night I had to get up and use the bathroom around 2:30 AM for the first time in months!!
Best moment this week: There were SO many! Thursday night we had our girls Holiday party and that is always a good time. We do an ornament exchange and this year I got a little cow...it is so cute...and fitting, haha! It says Mooey Christmas on it, and on the "milk jug" says 2012. Everyone thought it was pretty funny that I got that, and so did I! It is also sentimental because a coworker who I think a lot of was the person who had brought it.  Friday night we celebrated my MIL Jeanne's bday and went out to dinner. Graydon stayed the night with them that night which is always a nice little break for us! Saturday morning we were on the move early. Christmas shopping, lunch at PF Chang's with Chris's boss Fred and wife Sharon, and then we went and saw Lincoln with them. Afterward we went to my entire office work party, then on to pick up Graydon. Sunday we went to church, grocery shopped, cleaned, laundry, all that fun stuff. I guess that stuff wasn't the best, but it has to get done sometime!  I have been busy every night either doing hair or nails, but I think I am officially done for the Holidays, woo hoo!
Movement: Yes, a lot, it has been hurting more and more lately.
 Food cravings: Oatmeal, OJ, cheese, apples, chocolate, Christmas Tree Cakes<---- br="br" lol="lol" nbsp="nbsp" seriously="seriously">
 Food aversions:  Nothing anymore really.
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: I keep having contractions occasionally...not the BH like I had with Graydon, much more painful. Now they happen even when I'm not doing anything and they are totally random. I mentioned them to the doctor and she said that I'm fine and that it's normal. Some pregnancies you have more contractions than others and if they aren't getting even more painful and leading to labor then I'm fine. (ummm ok?)  I will trust her and just go with it I guess!
Symptoms:  Tired. Contractions. Heartburn. Fun stuff! :)
Belly Button in or out? It is pretty flat now.
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? Just around my belly button. I have been good about using lotions and belly balm almost every day.
How are you feeling? Emotional. Ha!
 What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow morning we leave for Chicago for a work trip for Chris. We will get a lot of free time though. I am looking forward to so many things there! I am also praying that I can handle all the walking OK.
What I miss:  Not having these contractions....I prefer the BH I had with Graydon, lol. 
Weekly Wisdom:
  Things always take longer than you think they will..schedule more time.
 Milestones:  30 weeks! 3/4 of the way through!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others:  I can't think any right now off hand, just random people touching my stomach! :)



No comments: