Monday, September 24, 2012

19 Week Survey- Baby #2

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 150 lbs-- 9 lbs. total.  At this point with Graydon I had already gained 14 lbs.
How big is baby? Baby's weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.- Baby Center
Maternity clothes? Yes! They are so much more comfortable. I am still wearing some of my regular shirts and sweaters but mostly maternity pants. Love them! I also found some black skinny jeans at Pea in a Pod that I am obsessed with now, and they look great with my camel colored boots.
Sleep: It has been so much better lately, and I haven't even had to take a unisom in almost a week, praise God!
Best moment this week:  There were a lot of good ones, as usual. I am so blessed! Wednesday night I spent the evening with Lyn. I had a great dinner and conversation with her and Mike, and then we watched The Importance of Being Earnest. Such a funny, cheesy movie. I love spending time with her!  Friday was my niece Amelia's Birthday so Saturday we drove to Vassar and visited family and celebrated her Birthday.  Sunday we went to church early and spent the rest of the day putting Graydon's furniture together and getting his room ready. I am so excited for him to move into it and hoping he does well.  It is such a cute little room! I will post pictures soon. We just need to buy a twin mattress and a gate for his door so he isn't escaping in the middle of the night, lol.  Also made the first pumpkin pie of the season yesterday and it was SO good!
Movement: Yes, I love it. Some days I feel more than others.
Food cravings: Cereal, juice, fruit, comfort food, soup, pumpkin pie!
Food aversions:  Some meats and vegetables.
Gender: No idea, but thinking GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms:  Just nausea and sore breasts. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have some very faint marks from being pregnant with Graydon but they are not very noticeable.
How are you feeling?  I have been feeling much better thank goodness. I haven't really had any headaches since last weekend and I feel like my energy is a lot better but then again I am still drinking coffee every day. :)
What I am looking forward to: Doing the ArtPrize Trolley with my coworkers Thursday evening, having a decently laid back weekend and hopefully getting the rest of the odds and ends for Graydon's room. I will probably get some things for Graydon's party next week too.
What I miss:  Having normal energy and working out.
Weekly Wisdom:
Love on your kids whenever you can! Time with them is so precious when they are young.
Milestones:   Just talking about baby names some more. Can't wait to find out what we are having next Friday! :)
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: Getting to see my family this week and having people touch my belly and say I'm definitely popping out! Being congratulated etc.

I am definitely starting to be in the stage where I am loving being pregnant (oh the glory of 2nd tri!) :)

I will post a picture later! Took it at Amelia's party this weekend.

No comments: