Wednesday, September 5, 2012

16 Week Survey-Baby O #2

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 146 lbs-- 5 lbs. total.  At this point with Graydon I had already gained 11 lbs.  
How big is baby? 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. .- Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  I am still wearing regular clothes. I packed away most of my summer clothes and clothes that are soon to be too small. I can wear some of my shirts for a while yet, but I only have two pairs of work pants and they won't last much longer...so very soon!
Sleep: Ok. I toss and turn a lot. This med that I'm on for my migraines makes me exhausted, but then makes you have insomnia...so that's a fun mix.
Best moment this week:  Going to the beach with Graydon, and Chris's cousin Erica and her son Camden who is a couple months older than Graydon. They are such a great age to play together and had a blast. Also my friend Liz's wedding on Saturday. Having a four day weekend.  Finally getting my hair done, woooot!
Movement: Nothing yet, not even flutters really. Can't wait for it!!
Food cravings: Cereal, juice, fruit, ice cream
Food aversions:  Some meats and vegetables.
Gender: No idea, but thinking GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms:  Just nausea and sore breasts.  Not sleeping well.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on and for a long time hopefully. :)
Stretchmarks? I have some very faint marks from being pregnant with Graydon but they are not very noticeable.
How are you feeling?  Not the greatest. This pregnancy has just been different. I just feel so blah all the time....as my coworker put it, like I'm always on the brink of getting the flu or something.  I really think that it is partially the lingering headaches from this migraine issue mixed with the affects of my medication, plus just being tired from being pregnant. I just felt so good with Graydon, this whole thing has thrown me for a loop.
What I am looking forward to:  Doctor's appointment on Friday, hearing the heartbeat again, getting some questions answered etc. The weekend and hopefully getting some stuff done around the house.
What I miss:  Sleeping well and feeling normal.
Weekly Wisdom:
Rest when you can.
Milestones:  Nothing that I can think of this week!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: 
My boss is constantly asking me if I am OK. He is so nice and thoughtful!  Chris asked me this week if I was going to be diligent again about putting stuff on to keep the stretch marks at a minimum, lol.  I know I could have taken that the wrong way but it was funny.  I know it sounds bad but I feel so lazy this time around. I am lucky if I remember my prenatal these days. 

16 Week Picture-Finally starting to feel better and NEW HAIR woo hoo!


No comments: