Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In 24 hours.....

we will be on our way to Chicago, to catch our flight to Europe!
3 nights in Paris. 3 nights in London.
We are super stoked.

I have been wanting to update for a while but work has been super busy. My coworker went on a trip to Peru, and whenever he leaves I have to do all of his application input. This is a huge part of our company, and adds a tremendous amount to my workload depending on the day. So this is why I have been MIA, plus trying to get stuff ready for the trip.

So anyways, I feel like my mind is going in all sorts of different directions. I just want to be prepared and not forget anything! The weather forecast looks perfect. It is supposed to be in the high 50's every day. Perfect Fall weather!

So yeah, I am officially on Cycle #12. In regards to this, I have my yearly check-up after we get back, and will definitely have the "Ok, where do we go from here?" chat. And Chris finally has an appointment with the urologist after I BEGGED him this morning to please call and not wait until after we got back. You never know how long it will take for them to get you in, and low and behold it looks like it won't be until mid-November (which is also part because of his schedule.) I just feel like it will be the end of the year before we know it, which is somewhat frustrating. Oh well I guess, there is nothing we can do that we are not already doing. And I may not be pregnant dangit, but at least I am going to Europe!!!

On a brighter note....it looks like I should be ovulating while we are on our trip!! It should happen somewhere in the last four days or so before we leave. Coincidence??? Maybe....maybe not! ;) I just seriously cannot believe how that worked out? It would be pretty sweet to say I got pregnant while we were there.....

Well, that is all for now. I will update once we return!

Cycle #12
CD #6

2 comments:

Nlvaden said...

How cool! Have fun and take LOTS of pictures!

BabyFeverBlog said...

Have fun! GL this cycle!