Monday, May 4, 2009

Nothing new here....

I am in the two week wait, and I charted again this month to make sure that I am ovulating. I quit charting before because it was seriously stressing me out. I have been trying to have a better attitude about not getting pregnant yet, trying not to care so much this month, and remember that it will happen in God's right timing. It has actually worked...I have not been stressed out about it at all! It has been interesting to see my temperatures. They are allll over the place. Granted I have not been very anal about taking them at the exact same time every day like I was before. I guess we will see what happens...I am interested to see exactly which day I will start my period, because right now it's saying that I didn't ovulate until day 15, which is kinda late for me. So I am wondering how long my luteal phase will be, and when I will start my period. I am pretty sure it's coming because my temps dropped like crazy over the past three days, which is odd too because according to FF I am only 7 dpo, and compared to other charts they typically don't drop until like 10 dpo...another reason why I think my estimated O date is "wrong." Another reason I want to make sure I keep charting is because if I eventually have to go to my doc, she wanted to see my charts. Just in case I suppose. Oh well...just thoughts for now. Like I said, nothing too new! I am excited for summer and what it may bring. The weather has been awesome the past couple days. I love Michigan summers!

1 comment:

Nlvaden said...

me 2! That is the only thing I like about Michigan really. The summer time.