Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello CD 1.

And onto to Cycle #6 we go.

The only thing bothering me right now besides my cramps and Aunt Flo is that my cycle was only 24 days this time, and according to my ovulation day on fertility friend, my luteal phase was only 9 days. Seriously that is too short as far as I am concerned!! I am wondering if it has something to do with hormone levels...but I have not researched this enough so I don't want to jump to any sort of conclusions.

**runs off to go find info on google**

2 comments:

Nlvaden said...

Are you taking vitamins? Green tea and extra vitamin d I think can lengthen your lp. I think.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about AF. I'm on cycle 6, too. I know there are some things that can lengthen the lp, I know Clomid does, but I think Vitex may, as well.