Tuesday, February 5, 2013

38 Week Survey- Baby O #2

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +2,  178 lbs.  37 lbs. total. At this point I had gained almost 39 lbs. with Gray.
How big is baby? Baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb. -Baby Center
Maternity clothes?  Absolutely.
Sleep: It has been better lately. Takes a lot to get in and out of bed and move around though, and I wake up with random pains etc. 
Best moment this week: Definitely my work Sprinkle! I cried during a lot of it. I will miss people so much....  Some other highlights include getting a prenatal massage, my friend Alisa doing my hair and hanging out with Chris's family on Saturday night and celebrating my Birthday (which is on Tuesday.) Also getting the nursery a little more ready and finishing up last minute purchases on Friday. We are ready!!
Movement: Yep, all the time. She loves to kick me in the ribs.
 Food cravings: Juice seems to be the big one. I could drink it all day long. Also sweets.
Food aversions:  Haven't been nauseous this week so nothing really.
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms:  Tired. Contractions. Heartburn. A bit of swelling. 
Belly Button in or out? Poking out!
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on, makes me very happy.
Stretchmarks? Just around my belly button.
How are you feeling? Ready to meet our baby girl!
What I am looking forward to: Any sort of Birthday festivities this week (doesn't feel much like my Birthday since I am so focused on having this baby!)  Friday morning I have another OB appointment and since I will be almost 39 weeks, I am hoping that they will check me. Unless I have the baby before then which would be AWESOME too!  After that I am planning on having lunch with Lyn and then we are seeing a movie. Saturday afternoon she and Mike are also having Chris and I over for an adult evening/Birthday dinner, can't wait.
What I miss:  Rolling over without pain.
Weekly Wisdom:
Have patience.
Milestones:  2 weeks left!
Pregnancy Moments with Chris and others: There are just too many that I can't even recall them anymore.

38 Weeks Along!



No comments: